This blog is a companion to the MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation official web site, mddsfoundation.org, which serves as a warehouse of information on Mal de Débarquement Syndrome and the Foundation. This blog offers interactive participation not available on the web site.
- To provide accessible updates on awareness and education efforts
- To provide accessible updates on fundraising to support clinical research and studies designed to improve the diagnosis and treatment of MdDS
- To promote open dialog between the public and members of the MdDS community
- To encourage camaraderie and sharing of personal stories of hope. Submit your Faces of MdDS Story. Click on “How to Submit Your Faces of MdDS Story” above to get started.
- To encourage interactive participation: please leave a comment, letting us know what you want to see here.
Participation Guidelines: We encourage your participation on the MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation’s blog and social media sites, and hope that you will join the discussions. Please remember that when you post a comment to a blog or a social media site, it may be published for the world to see. For your own privacy and that of your family, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal medical information linked to your name you want published on the Internet. Please note, we cannot respond to every comment, and we reserve the right to remove comments that are off-topic, clearly promoting a commercial product, or otherwise inappropriate as we deem necessary. To ensure you have the best user experience possible, please adhere to the rules of our Commenting Policy.
* * *
The MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation is an all-volunteer 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation. The Foundation promotes international awareness of Mal de Débarquement Syndrome (MdDS) while advocating for those living with MdDS and seeking treatments and a cure for this rare neurological disorder. The Foundation does not diagnose or offer medical advice. Please consult with your doctor to develop a plan of action. For more information, visit the official Foundation web site at www.mddsfoundation.org/about/