We encourage your participation on the MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation’s (MdDS Foundation) blog and social media sites, and hope that you will join the discussions. Please remember that when you post a comment to a blog or a social media site, it may be published for the world to see. For your own privacy and that of your family, you should consider carefully how much detailed personal medical information linked to your name you want published on the Internet. The MdDS Foundation does not discriminate based on race, gender or gender ID, sexual orientation or religious beliefs, and reserves the right to moderate posts to insure that they add value to the discussion of Mal de Débarquement Syndrome. To ensure that everyone in our community has the best experience possible, please adhere to the rules and guidelines of our Commenting Policy.
- All comments are moderated.
- We expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must; profanity and abusive language are out-of-bounds.
- Comments should be brief (under 150 words) and relevant to the post title. Off-Topic comments may be deleted.
- URLs will be converted to links. Comments containing more than 2 links may be deleted. Comments containing 4 or more links will be marked as spam. Only links to relevant news stories or sites are acceptable.
- Do not include your email address or telephone number in your comment; they will be deleted.
- Do not include medication dosages in your comment; they will be deleted.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on the MdDS Foundation’s blog and/or social sites, you agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the MdDS Foundation in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
The MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the blog feature or social media page upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog feature or social media page, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify the MdDS Foundation against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.