From simply donating to our cause to hosting a fundraiser, there are many activities that you can do, and we can help.
3 Easy Ways to Help
- Setup an iGive.com profile with the MdDS Balance Disorder Foundation as your charity of choice. iGive will make automatic donations in variations percentages when you shop at affiliated online stores.
- Shop AmazonSmile for an automatic 0.5% donation on eligible purchases to the charity of your choice. When logged in to iGive and Amazon, the automatic donations get stacked.
- Use social media to spread the word. Tweet, share and comment. We post shareable content on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
If you’re feeling more ambitious, please contact us before starting any campaigns. Whether your idea is as small as an awareness bracelet or as big as an MdDS Walk, we’ll put you in touch with a board member or another volunteer who’s done it before. Our experience and expertise will make the process easier for you.
- Fundraising is an important revenue stream for nonprofit and charitable organizations. While these earnings are tax-free, there are Internal Revenue Service rules for collecting, reporting and disclosing these earnings. When you contact us before starting, we can ensure your project is set up in adherence with all IRS nonprofit regulations. Please Note: Use of the MdDS Foundation logo, any content from its website, blog, or any of its social properties without permission is strictly prohibited.
- Volunteer — Advocacy is an important component of our mission. If you have a special skill or connections that you think can make a difference, please contact us and let us know what your talents are or how you can help.